Official 2022 Contest Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. THE FOLLOWING PROMOTION IS INTENDED FOR VIEWING IN THE UNITED STATES, THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA ONLY (EXCLUDING PUERTO RICO, OTHER U.S. TERRITORIES AND OTHER FOREIGN TERRITORIES) AND SHALL ONLY BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO UNITED STATES LAW. DO NOT PROCEED WITH THIS PROMOTION IF YOU ARE NOT A RESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA.
These are the official rules (the “Official Rules”) for the Parlay 4 Contest (the “Promotion”). The Promotion is open to legal residents of the 50 United States, and the District of Columbia (EXCLUDING PUERTO RICO, OTHER UNITED STATES TERRITORIES, AND OTHER FOREIGN TERRITORIES), who are eighteen (18) years or older as of the date of entry, and are registered members of Parlay4.com (an “Entrant” or “you”). (Registration is further described below in Section 4.) Participation in the Promotion constitutes Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to Sponsor’s decisions. The decisions of the Sponsor regarding all matters relating to the Promotion are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. SPONSOR; PROMOTERS
This Promotion is sponsored by Parlay4 (the “Sponsor”).
You acknowledge that Apple is not responsible for addressing any claims you have or any claims of any third party relating to the app or your possession and use of the app, including, but not limited to (i) product warranty or liability claims; (ii) any claim that the app fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; (iii) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation; or (iv) claims that the app infringes a third party’s intellectual property rights.
In the event of any failure of the iOS version of the app to conform to any applicable warranty that has not been effectively disclaimed by these Terms, you may notify Apple, and Apple will refund the purchase price for the app (if any) to you; to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Apple will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the app, and, as between Apple and Parlay4, any other claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses attributable to any failure to conform to any warranty will be Parlay4 responsibility, but only to the extent provided by these Terms.
Please read the entire Terms, as other sections of these Terms limit Parlay4’s liability in this regard. Apple, and Apple’s subsidiaries, are third-party beneficiaries of these Terms. Upon your acceptance of the Terms, Apple will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce the Terms against you as a third party beneficiary thereof. There are no other third-party beneficiaries of the Terms.
3. ENTRY PAGE
To access and/or enter the Promotion, log into to the Parlay4 app during the Promotion Period and complete your entry by making the correct over/under predictions for the selected players fantasy scores.
4. PARLAY4.COM REGISTRATION
To play the Promotion, you must be a registered member of Parlay4. Registration is free.
1. Not yet a Member. You may register by clicking on the applicable link on the entry page for the Promotion, and following the instructions. You will be asked to provide your phone number (collectively “User Information”).
2. Already a Member. If you are already a member, then you do not need to register again. You may enter the Promotion by logging in on Parlay4 app.
3. Survey Questions or Promotional Email. You may be asked to answer survey questions or to consent to receive promotional emails or offers. This is optional. You are not required to answer questions or to give consent to receive such emails or offers in order to become a member or to be eligible to play in the Promotion.
4. Password. You are responsible for the secrecy of your password.
The Promotion begins on Monday, September 5th, 2022 at 12:00 PM (EST) – New York. Tournament ends on Sunday, February 12th , 2023 at 11:59 PM (EST) – New York. For purposes of these Official Rules all times are (EST) – New York, USA.
6. HOW TO PLAY
1. General. The objective of the Promotion is to successfully predict the correct over/under of 4 player fantasy point projections in the following format: Over the projected point total / under the projected point total. If correctly predicting all 4 results then you win the contest; However, if multiple players win the same contest, the prize amount gets equally split among all winners.
2. How to make your selections. You may enter your selections by following the instructions after you login at Parlay4.
3. Lock-time. All picks will lock before each game starts. Your predictions for the matches must be submitted, received and recorded by Sponsor’s computer by the scheduled lock time. Selections submitted after the deadline are considered invalid. Sponsor’s computer is the official time- keeping device for this Promotion.
4. Limit. ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON/ PER UNIQUE PARLAY4.COM USER ACCOUNT, ONE ENTRY PER UNIQUE IP ADDRESS (REGARDLESS OF THE NUMBER OF EMAIL ADDRESSES OR REGISTERED MEMBER ACCOUNTS).
7. NO ENTRY FEE
There is no entry fee required to participate in the Promotion. Only entries received online in accordance with these Official Rules will be accepted. No other forms of entry – fax, mail, email, phone or other – will be accepted. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered are void.
1. The value of the weekly Contest prize is based on the number of participants. Minimum prize each week is $1,000 (USD), maximum prize each week is $10,000 (USD). The final prize pool value will be sent via app after the start of the first game. Sponsor will award one (1) weekly prize (the “Contest”) to one (1) winner. In the event of multiple winners, the Contest prize will be split equally between all participants with the correct predictions.
2. In order to receive the prizes, all winners must submit a valid ID. Prize Money must be claimed within 72 hours of the final game and will be paid after receipt of all necessary information. Requests should be sent to email@example.com.
3. Contest payouts will be processed within 5 days of receipt. The payment method will be Pay Pal.
THE WINNER IS SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZE.
9. ENTRY ERRORS/ NO RETURN OF ENTRIES; DISPUTES
Neither Sponsor nor Promoters are responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, stolen, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entries, which will be disqualified. Neither Sponsor nor Promoters are responsible for any unavailability of or interruptions to any service or equipment used in connection with the Promotion, including, without limitation,
(1) interruptions to any network, server, Internet, website, telephone, satellite, computer or other connections
(2) failures of any telephone, satellite, hardware, software or other equipment
(3) garbled, misdirected or jumbled transmissions, or traffic congestion, or
(4) other errors of any kind, whether human, technical, mechanical or electronic, or
(5) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information or the failure to capture any such information
Once submitted, entries become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. In the event of a dispute, the authorized account holder at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant. Potential winner may be required to show proof of identification, and Sponsor may require that the potential winner provide proof that his/her identification matches the User Information associated with the winning entry (both at the time of entry and at the time of verification of a potential winner).
SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY ANY POTENTIAL WINNER IF IT DETERMINES, IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION, THAT ANY USER INFORMATION WAS CHANGED OR FALSIFIED IN ORDER TO MEET ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
The decisions of the professional referees officiating the games shall be final and binding regarding the outcome and scoring of the game.
10. POTENTIAL WINNER
ALL POTENTIAL WINNING ENTRIES ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL. SPONSOR SHALL SOLELY DETERMINE ANY FORM OF VERIFICATION. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY AND THE POTENTIAL WINNING ENTRY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
SPONSOR WILL NOT ACCEPT SCREEN SHOTS, AFFIDAVITS OR OTHER EVIDENCE OF WINNING IN LIEU OF ITS VALIDATION PROCESS. ANY ENTRY THAT OCCURS AFTER THE SYSTEM HAS FAILED FOR ANY REASON MAY BE DEEMED A DEFECTIVE ENTRY AND VOID.
Potential winner will be notified via email (or overnight mail) sent within thirty (30) business days following the end of the Promotion Period. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Winner is solely responsible for any and all expenses.
11. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
Participation constitutes Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these official rules and to Sponsor’s decisions. The decisions of the Sponsor in regard to all matters of this Promotion are final and binding. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, terminate, and/or suspend the Promotion and to disqualify any individual who is under 18 years old, or tampers with the entry process, violates these Official Rules, or acts in a disruptive or unsportsmanlike manner. Without limiting the foregoing, Sponsor may lock out an Entrant who, in Sponsor’s sole judgment, has been disqualified, has questionable eligibility or is otherwise ineligible to enter.
CAUTION: A PERSON WHO ATTEMPTS DELIBERATELY TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION OR TO ALTER OR DAMAGE A WEBSITE MAY BE SUBJECT TO CIVIL AND/OR CRIMINAL PENALTIES AND FINES; AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Without limiting the foregoing, Sponsor may modify, cancel, terminate, and/or suspend the Promotion if, in the Sponsor’s sole opinion, an incident of any kind occurs to corrupt or impair the administration, security, integrity, fairness or play (as intended) of the Promotion, including without limitation:
(a) viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, fraud or technical failure; or
(b) earthquake, flood, fire, storm or other natural disaster, act of God; or
(c) labor controversy or threat thereof, civil disturbance or commotion, disruption of the public markets, war or armed conflict (whether or not officially declared).
In the event that the Series A is postponed, terminated early, or cancelled for any reason (such as a strike or lockout), Sponsor reserves the right to cancel the Promotion altogether.
12. GAMBLING PROHIBITION
This Promotion is strictly for entertainment purposes and may not be used in connection with any form of gambling. This Promotion is not to be considered a contest subject to odds or any type of random selection of winners.
13. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
The Released Parties do not make any representation, warranty or guarantee, express or implied, relating to the Promotion or prizes, and are not responsible for:
(1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment, hardware, software or programming associated or used with the Promotion;
(2) technical errors, defects, delays or failures of any kind, including without limitation malfunctions, interruptions or disconnections in communications lines, Internet or website access, hardware or software;
(3) digital or electronic disruptions, e.g., viruses; (
4) unauthorized human intervention, e.g., hacking;
(5) technical or human error which may occur in connection with any aspect of the Promotion;
(6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant’s participation in the Promotion, access to, copying or downloading materials from So-G.com or any other website, or receipt or use of any prize.
14. DISPUTES/CHOICE OF LAW
Except where prohibited, each Entrant agrees that:
(1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by state or federal courts situated in New York, New Yorki.e.;
(2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of- pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and
(3) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential or other damages, including without limitation lost profits may be awarded (collectively, “Special Damages”), and
(4) Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim Special Damages and all rights to have such damages multiplied or increased. Illinois law, without reference to Illinois’ choice of law rules, governs the Promotion and all aspects related thereto. The participants expressly waive any other forum that they may be entitled to in light of their current of future domiciles.
15. COMPANY CONTACT INFORMATION
*This is not a gambling site. All Challenges are strictly for promotional purposes and all information gathered is for market analysis.
Copyright @ 2022 Parlay4.com, LLC. All Rights reserved.
215 Park Avenue S,11th Floor
NY, NY 10003